Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from your Shopping Bag.
This section is about Our policy on managing cookies on gentlemonster.com. It is intended to inform You of the source and use of the browsing information processed when You visit Our website, and Your rights.
What is a Cookie?
When visiting Our website, We may — if You so choose — save a text file on Your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) through Your browser. For the entire period that it is valid or saved, this text file, or cookie, enables Gentle Monster to identify Your terminal on Your subsequent visits. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information in this file. Below is information about cookies that may be saved on Your terminal when You visit pages on the website gentlemonster.com, either by Gentle Monster or by third parties, as well as how to delete or block these cookies from saving on your terminal.
There are many different types of cookies. Some are issued by Gentle Monster or its service providers directly, and others may be issued by other companies.
A. Cookies issued by Gentle Monster and its service providers
When You browse Our website, a variety of cookies may be saved on Your terminal:
- Necessary cookies (session cookies) that are needed to browse Our website, mainly to properly complete the ordering process. Deleting these cookies may make it difficult to browse Our website and impossible to place an order. These cookies may be installed on Your terminal by Gentle Monster or its service providers.
- Analytic and personalization cookies (persistent cookies) that are not required for browsing, but might enable features like assisting Your searches and optimizing Your buying experience.
- Advertising cookies (third-party cookies) that are not required for browsing, but allow You to see ads more relevant to you.
If Your terminal is used by several people and it has several browser software programs installed, We cannot ensure that the services and advertising designed for Your terminal will pertain to Your own use rather than that of another user. If this is the case, sharing Your terminal and your browser's cookie configuration settings with other people becomes Your own choice and Your responsibility.
B. Cookies issued by other companies
Cookies that third parties issue and use on Our website are governed by the personal data protection policies of those third parties. These cookies are not required to browse Our website. We may include third-party digital applications on Our website that enable You to share Our website content with other people or allow Us to share Your session details or opinions about content on Our website with these other people. This applies to the "Share" and "Like" buttons originating from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
The social network providing these buttons may identify You using this button, even if You have not used the button while visiting Our Website. We have no control over the process that social networks use to collect information about Your browsing on Our website and linked to the personal data they processes. We recommend reading the privacy policies for those social networks.
Managing Cookies Saved on your Terminal
The decision to save a Cookie on your terminal is yours alone. You can personalize your browser settings to either accept and save cookies on Your terminal or to decline them. Each browser has different configuration settings. They are usually explained in your browser's help menu. We recommend that You familiarize yourself with since they will help you understand how to modify Your cookie preferences.
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/
- Please note: Any of the settings You change to accept or decline cookies on Your browser program may affect Your online browsing experience and the terms of Your access to certain services requiring the use of those cookies. For example, declining some necessary cookies may result in You not being able to place an order on Our website.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website —when visited by a user— asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. These cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies — which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting — for our advertising and marketing endeavors.